If you're new to publishing it can be a little daunting, but I've made it easier for you to decode how the publishing process works. Check out this article. If you are a new author interested in indie publishing, Spellbound Publishers wants to help you.
Step 1: Submit your manuscript to email@example.com - these are reviewed monthly, thank you for your patience.
Step 2: Once your manuscript has been accepted, you're ready to start your publishing journey. Here's where we come in. We offfer these benefits to our authors:
· 1 hour strategy session with Tiffany: this is a vision & planning call to create your production schedule
· 1/2 hour creative design call: to discuss the aesthetics of your book
· 1 hour marketing & distribution call: to discuss leads and contacts for stores
· Author services: ISBN registration, editing, page layout, cover design, distribution, registration with the library of congress, ebook conversion
· Admission to our private author’s facebook group
· The opportunity to work with an inspiring team of publishing professionals to get your book launched in book stores.
· Complete Author’s Toolkit - coming soon!
We are a small, boutique indie publisher. Our model is for author's to pay for author services described above. Depending on the size, genre, and scope of your work, the production fee ranges from $1k - $3k. We require your completed manuscript, any images, and your full production balance to begin work, with monthly payment arrangements available upon request.
ORDERING BOOKS: We offer a print on demand model with no minimum order on books. The cost of books (to you) is determined by book size, page count, color options, cover selection and various other factors which we will discuss in your initial strategy session. You can then sell your own books and receive maximum profit - while we simultaneously sell your books in a book stores for you to earn royalties.
ROYALTIES: There are two main ways you will make a profit on your book sales. One is when you buy copies of your own book at cost through Spellbound and sell them on your own. The other is through royalties. Because we list your title at Ingram (the world's largest book distributor), any book store can order your book and carry it at their store. We pay royalties once a year.