Tiffany Harelik, MA, RYT
I began my yoga studies through Anusara and Ashtanga in 2000, eventually finding my yoga-home with Del Sol in 2015. After training in India (Vrindavan, Rishikesh, Govardhan Ecovillage) and Dripping Springs under Claudia Castro Leverett and Thomas Leverett, I began teaching a variety of classes for luxury retreats and yin yoga at the Del Sol studio. The mantra closest to my heart is Om Namah Shivaya: salutations to the auspicious one. I maintain the lifestyle of the 8-limb path of yoga.
"I am completely blown away by my first Hot Vinyasa Yoga experience...
Tiffany led the class and I felt comfortable, supported and confident during my session. Tiffany has a very calming presence and I was surprised at my own ability in strength and flexibility. My session brought me to a very natural state of being, relaxed and meditative. I can’t wait for my next class." K. Hanks
Ignite Your Light
Tiffany teaches Yin Yoga at Del Sol, and a variety of offerings at the Bluffs on the Blanco in Wimberley, TX
- Hot Vinyasa (60 minutes): all levels welcome
- Chilled essential oil facial towel + yogi gifts after class
- Unprecedented views of the Blanco River + Texas Hill Country
- Spa water to fill your bottle
- Bring your own mat + water bottle (we have extra mats/cups if needed)
- $20 donation (cash + venmo accepted)
- Please follow Bluffs on the Blanco + Tiffany Harelik for updates on the next class series.