We will help you every step of the way. Here is what you'll get:
· 1 hour strategy session: this is a vision & planning call to create your production schedule
· 1/2 hour Creative Design call: to discuss the aesthetics of your book
· 1 hour Marketing & Distribution call: to discuss leads and contacts for stores
· Complete Author’s Toolkit - coming soon!
· Any of our author services we define in your contract (ISBN registration, editing, page layout, cover design, marketing/distribution, etc.)
· Admission to our private author’s facebook group
· The opportunity to work with an inspiring team of publishing professionals to get your book launched in book stores.
If your concept is accepted, you will be responsible for paying for author services up front to edit and build your book and we will pay you royalties twice a year. Author services include: editing, interior layout, cover design, ISBN registration, copyright registration, marketing/distribution strategy. The amount of author services is unique to each project. You won't pay for anything you don't need.
Ready to submit your concept? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INITIAL DEPOSIT: Depending on the style and size of book you want to produce, author services range from $1k-$5k to fully produce your book. We require your completed manuscript, any images, and half of your full balance to begin work. We offer a monthly payment arrangement for those who appreciate a more flexible payment schedule. For a quote, please email email@example.com.
ORDERING BOOKS: We offer a print on demand model with no minimum order on books. The cost of books (to you) is determined by book size, page count, color options, cover selection and various other factors which we will discuss in your initial strategy session.
ROYALTIES: There are two main ways you will make a profit on your book sales. One is when you buy copies of your own book at cost through Spellbound and sell them on your own. The other is through royalties. We pay royalties twice a year. Because we list your title at Ingram (the world's largest book distributor), any book store can order your book and carry it at their store. Spellbound pays you royalties in the amount of 30% of the profit when a book store orders your book. Each book project has a different royalty amount, and this is discussed in your strategy session. We require that the book size, shape, and page count is determined in such a way that you will profit from the sale of your book.